Meet the team
Request a call back
Let us guide you through the process with a fixed fee
so you have certainty of the costs from the outset
Here to help
|Offering fixed fee Divorce from £550 or, Pay as you go – you choose|
FREE initial assessment
|Free initial, no obligation discussion to assess your needs and the best way forward|
If your marriage has broken down our experienced and sensitive Family Law team can help guide you through the process of obtaining a divorce – which is usually quite straightforward, particularly if the couple both agree that the marriage is over.
We offer a complete Fixed Fee divorce package from £550 so you are aware of the costs up front and can plan ahead. To arrange your first free initial appointment please request a call back using the form above or get in contact today.
To ensure you get the outcome you need, at the cost that’s right for you, we offer a range of payment options, one of them being pay as you go. Full details are on our Powells Pay As You Go – Help with Family Matters page.
A divorce will only be granted if one of the 5 facts laid down by law, proving irretrievable breakdown, is established. The 5 facts are:
- Your spouse has committed adultery and you find it intolerable to continue living together.
- Your spouse has behaved in such a way that it would be unreasonable to expect you to continue living together.
- Your spouse has deserted you for a continuous period of 2 years or more.
- You and your spouse have been living separately for 2 years or more and your spouse agrees to the divorce.
- You and your spouse have been living separately for 5 years or more, whether or not your spouse consents to the divorce.
If you would like to know more about obtaining a divorce, the first step is to get one of our experts on board from an early stage for an initial appointment, which is included within the £500 fixed fee offer to ensure you get the outcome you need, at the cost that’s right for you. Full details are on our Powells Pay As You Go – Help with Family Matters page.