Request a call back
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our services
- We may periodically send newsletters or other information by e-mail which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive. It helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about you.
Cookies on our website are used only for the purposes of aiding the functionality and navigation of the website and to store and retrieve information about you which is strictly necessary to provide a service which you have requested from us on line e.g. a fixed fee service.
All cookies on our website are set to give you the very best experience. They are not designed to ‘track’ you for the purpose of sending you unsolicited sales material and we do not knowingly allow third parties to do so.
Your consent to the use of these cookies will be assumed by your continued use of the site.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information to send you newsletters or other information by e-mail, you may change your mind at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ button which will automatically remove you from our mailing list
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Mrs R. Sage, Administrator, Powells Law, 7-13 Oxford Street, Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset, BS23 1TE.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.