Meet the team
Request a call back
“From the very first contact I felt in safe hands, their approach showed sensitivity.”
“The service we received was excellent, with all aspects worked through very carefully for which I am very grateful.”
2. What we offer
• All work undertaken by our specialist licensing team
• Considerable experience with all aspects of licensing
– Premises Licences
– Personal Licences
– Club Premises Certificates
– Variations, Transfers and changes of Designated Premises Supervisor
– Sex Establishment Licences
• A free no obligation initial assessment
3. Key Stages
• If you wish to sell alcoholic drinks or run a sex establishment you will need a licence from the Local Authority
• For the sale of alcohol there needs to be a licence for the Premises as well as a personal licence for a responsible person to authorise the sale of alcohol known as a Designated Premises Supervisor
• Other licences include licences for Sexual Entertainment Venues, Sex Cinemas & Sex Shops
• Application Process – ascertain licence required, gather information and submit Application to the Local Licensing Authority
• Consultation Process – with neighbours and local businesses
• Hearing – Should there be any representations or objections which cannot be resolved by negotiation, the licensing authority will hold a hearing to determine the application.
4. Average Fee
• An average fee for a contested application based on an hourly rate of £250 per hour for a specialist licensing lawyer would be in the region of 5-15 hours excluding any hearing. The costs of any final hearing will be in addition but for budgeting purposes a further 10-15 hours work is likely to be involved.
• This fee neither includes VAT nor any additional fees such as Licensing Application Fees, bank transfer fees or online ID checks. Any barrister’s fees or fees charged by other experts will also be in addition.
5. Client Satisfaction
- This firm has a five-star satisfaction rating based on data collected by Working Feedback working on our behalf to collect client feedback. In the event that any aspect of this firm’s service has fallen below your expectations, this firm’s complaints procedure can be found here.