Meet the team
Request a call back
Planning law is a minefield for the unwary and mistakes can lead at best to wasted time and application fees and at worst to the loss of a valuable planning consent.
Our Property and Planning team are focused on getting the best outcome for you, and they can advise you about or prepare you for your planning application or appeal. Please visit our Payment Options page for more details on costs. Anyone who is contemplating carrying out “development” needs to check whether the proposal needs planning permission.
The main types of application are:
- Full planning consent – which includes detailed applications for buildings and engineering works as well as change of use
- Outline planning consent – where some or all matters are reserved
- Conservation area consent
- Listed building consent
- Works to trees
- Works to a hedgerow
- Display of advertisements
- Lawful development certificates
- Extension of time limits for implementation of existing permissions
- Application for a non-material amendment to an existing planning consent
It is important to make sure our client’s requirements are understood, that communication is easy and clear and that we are flexible in organising how we work to meet your needs. To us, being friendly and supportive is as important as being accurate and reliable. Our commitment to quality client service is why we are one of the leading firms in North Somerset and continue to be trusted legal advisers for local and national clients.